Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

CrossboneIU22

Welcome Coach Miller

The dream may be dead.
Andy KatzVerified account @ESPNAndyKatz  4m4 minutes ago More

Louisville coach Rick Pitino told me tonight Oklahoma City Thunder coach Billy Donovan has zero interest in... http://www.espn.com/espn/now?nowId=21-0637094279348492553-4 …

AGAIN!! Why would he say anything different. If he even says there is a chance then it stirs the pot even more. Pitino is a smart guy he isnt gonna be the one that gives out info that isnt his to give out. We may not have a shot but until a coach is announced it will be talked about.

Sent from my LGLS676 using BtownBanners mobile app

2 minutes ago, Aaron said:

Well Albers officially has lost every last ounce of credibility he had. OKC media guy just tweeted out that Donovan has been in OKC all day with a photo. As I've said anything Albers said go opposite:

IU Media.png

Obvious Photoshop...  :)

5 minutes ago, Maynard said:

Cal had a better win%, tougher Sos, and no tourney upsets. K has been upset 3 times in the tournament and failed to reach the elite 8 with the same frequency. Just buy the numbers, since 2011 Cal has been better.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using BtownBanners mobile app

Those numbers were just back to 2011, if so thats legit.  

2 minutes ago, SteelerHoosier said:

I am not standing up for Albers but you guys do realize that you can be out of state one night and then back by morning before people know you are gone right? Was he in Bloomington probably not, but  I don't think this kills the speculation. 

I agree with this assessment. And who the f@ck is Dylan Buckingham?