Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

CrossboneIU22

Welcome Coach Miller

I am watching a commercial for a weed eating product right now during the games. Is there any chance that stuff works on Justin Albers since he is like an annoying weed? LOL

UNC playing very good ball today and the past week in a half.

We would've beat UNC last year if they didn't shoot abnormally from 3. We made 13 3's vs UNC last year. That's a usual win for Crean and the boys.

I agree. If NC just shot their average last yr, we win that game

Sent from my SM-T377V using Tapatalk

I haven't.  Not even on my list to be honest

Smart man then. Holtmann isnt on mine either and wont be. He is a good coach no doubt in my mind about that. Just dont think he should be on the list. Gregg Marshall would be my choice before either honestly. I dont really want Marshall either tho. Shaka Smart had a good run at a mid major it is risky. Smart will get Texas going but not a power. I want someone who is in a legit conference and has shown ability to win that conference or come close and have tourney success for longer than 2 or 3 years.

Sent from my LGLS676 using BtownBanners mobile app

Just now, Yogi's Picnic Basket said:

Smart man then. Holtmann isnt on mine either and wont be. He is a good coach no doubt in my mind about that. Just dont think he should be on the list. Gregg Marshall would be my choice before either honestly. I dont really want Marshall either tho. Shaka Smart had a good run at a mid major it is risky. Smart will get Texas going but not a power. I want someone who is in a legit conference and has shown ability to win that conference or come close and have tourney success for longer than 2 or 3 years.

Sent from my LGLS676 using BtownBanners mobile app

Holtmann is probably top of my list in the project category.  But I am also going to be livid with a project hire.

56 minutes ago, Walking Boot of Doom said:

Confused by your extremely hardline stance that Billy Donovan is not the "right guy" and that winning isn't the only important indicator, according to you. Confused as to what changed your mind.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

It was never a hard line stance.  I know you wanted it to be so you could argue; but it wasn't.