Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

CrossboneIU22

Welcome Coach Miller

Just now, IU Hoosier41 said:

Don't know but will reach out for them to change his name.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

maybe I missed it but can tell me how it is "confirmed" he was at practice. That quote could have been from another day, over the phone, etc. Is there a video of his post-practice interview somewhere? I don't think you're wrong as I don't believe BD is in Bloomington but I'm just wondering

3 minutes ago, WayneFleekHoosier said:

Wow. This could be happening. Honestly the timing matches up.

Albers is a sneaky dude and Jumps sources but he gets pretty darn good scoop.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

He jumps stories and gets it all wrong most of the time. 

I'm not going to believe any sources until the source is my eyes reading the ESPN notification telling me Donovan is our next coach.   

I hope we announce our guy by April 1st because I can't imagine all the "sources" we would hear about on April Fool's Day.  

Practice wasn't done until 2:00pm our time. Fastest he could have possibly gotten here is 5:00pm. Or 14 minutes ago.

Dang. On FlightAware, the only Cessna Citation jet which landed in Monroe County today came from Indianapolis.

Zero confidence in Albers but don't know why he'd put his rep on the line like that...

Just saiid Jadlow wasnt his source either. Albers doesnt do this to troll. His source is the question mark. He must believe it to post tho. He has been wrong before but to his defense he just listens to too many people in the past. This is getting crazy. First Jadlow now Albers. Someone is stirring the pot pretty good.

Sent from my LGLS676 using BtownBanners mobile app

27 minutes ago, SteelerHoosier said:

- Hickory

I will accept quartering and the gallows as my punishment dear mods

So, he's saying that there is no chance the airport's traffic is just business as usual for what we have found to be a pretty busy small airport?

Yeah, right! Misdirection my butt!

I'm not going to believe any sources until the source is my eyes reading the ESPN notification telling me Donovan is our next coach.   
I hope we announce our guy by April 1st because I can't imagine all the "sources" we would hear about on April Fool's Day.  

I'm already drawing up my trolling posts