Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

CrossboneIU22

Welcome Coach Miller

8 minutes ago, IU Hoosier41 said:

Haven't caught up on this thread, have received 4 messages about Billy on campus from various people, none I know personally.

Billy Donovan was at the OKC practice today and spoke with media though I don't know when they hold their practices. .
824d58294c9759cb5dc902d8bf7570d3.png

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

And it's dead :(

This would depend on the "flight" if it left before 10 AM I dont think he even had a chance to be on campus already. I just find it very weird Todd Jadlow would tweet it. Jadlow would definitely not be providing pictures but these other people I find it weird they didnt.

Sent from my LGLS676 using BtownBanners mobile app

Jadlow was likely being trolled, or being a troll. I seriously doubt his tweet was fact.

There are a lot of planes coming in and out and a lot of misdirection related to all that. It appears we are close - hoping tomorrow to know who our coach is. Hoping BD but there is still a very strong horse in the race. Don't see Alford happening at all.

- Hickory

I will accept quartering and the gallows as my punishment dear mods

Jadlow's tweet says "from Lenexa, KS". It's not like he is even in Bloomington.

He isnt gonna post it unless he got the info from someone he trust or he would have posted it dayyyys ago when the rumors started. His source could still be wrong but who really knows sides Billy D and Fred Glass.

Sent from my LGLS676 using BtownBanners mobile app