Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

CrossboneIU22

Welcome Coach Miller

Just now, Dalton26 said:

You underestimate IU fans then, if he was there someone would've got a picture.

Yea just like all of those pictures of Saban and Harbaugh that were flying around the internet before they announced it.

1 minute ago, goonaha said:

I don't really get your point of "NOTHING has changed." How do negotiations work? Change is kinda inherent in negotiations. Changing terms, changing money, changing incentives.

The whole "behind the scenes negotiations" thing was pretty much the point of the "search firm" thing. IMO, there is ZERO chance that Donovan is in Bloomington...

Wake me when you have something concrete.

3 minutes ago, Sknits nad said:

Yea just like all of those pictures of Saban and Harbaugh that were flying around the internet before they announced it.

There wasnt rumors of Saban walking around Alabama and everyone already knew Harbaugh was being pursued openly by Michigan and that he was interested. Your points did nothing to back up what youre saying.

Just now, Dalton26 said:

There wasnt rumors of Saban walking around Alabama and everyone already knew Harbaugh was being pursued by openly by Michigan and that he was interested. Your points did nothing to back up what youre saying.

You didn't follow the Alabama stuff so you have no idea.  Also you can get from Assembly to Cook hall without ever going outside.

Just now, Sknits nad said:

You didn't follow the Alabama stuff so you have no idea.  Also you can get from Assembly to Cook hall without ever going outside.

How do you know I didn't? You don't so stop throwing shit at the wall and trying to see what sticks.

Just now, Dalton26 said:

How do you know I didn't? You don't so stop throwing **** at the wall and trying to see what sticks.

You would have already brought that up in your last terrible point if you did.  Well if we find out he was here and there was no picture taken I guess we will know who was right....