Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

CrossboneIU22

Welcome Coach Miller

Wow!! This is actually real. I honestly like the talk and think we should put the full court press on BD but if boosters and now Todd Jadlow are saying this kinda stuff we have a shot guys. May not be a great one but kudos to Glass for riding this out.

Sent from my LGLS676 using BtownBanners mobile app

CAn someone explain the Todd Jallow rumour??

Tweeted out that Billy was seen in Bloomington. Here is the catch I never thought of. He never said when. If he gets the job how many of those weird stories actually may have ended up being true? I dont think many but the realtor thing may have been. The secret meeting at whatever that place is called could be. The players didnt get direct calls from him tho. No way Billy or the university take that chance specially with guys maybe transferring out. Glass may have said there is a chance but that would be about it.

Just now, Sknits nad said:

I am confused, you guys crap on the "insiders" at 247 all the time.  Now one leaves a cryptic message and everyone is celebrating?

Different insider.  This one posts less often and was previously skeptical of the Donovan chatter.

I am confused, you guys crap on the "insiders" at 247 all the time.  Now one leaves a cryptic message and everyone is celebrating?

It isnt just that. The Jadlow tweet, Rabby saying a booster emailed him saying it would be announced whether it was last Monday or today or tomorrow it gives hope, the national media talking about it finally, then Hickory saying that and there is probably a few I am missing.