Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

CrossboneIU22

Welcome Coach Miller

2 minutes ago, Old Friend said:

Question for those with high Donovan numbers.  Are you hoping or is this truly what you believe?  Guy makes $6 million per; and he's only been there 2 seasons.  

May be the only coach out there with a resume that suggests they would be able to achieve the goals Glass laid out for the next coach. I also fully believe that the boosters will provide full financial support to make the right guy the highest paid coach in college basketball, or Glass would not have said that resources will not be an obstacle.

I'm just anxious to finally find out who it is so I can start to find out who leaves, who stays, what type of commitments we get because of who we got as coach, and predictions for what type of season we will have for next year. All that is fun stuff too. I know I'm looking too far into the future and all that stuff plays itself out once we do get the new coach, but it's the type of stuff that makes me wish we would get an announcement soon. Obviously waiting patiently because of waiting for Donovan to complete his season is understandable, but I wish we had some type of confirmable guarantee that we are just waiting for Donovan to jump our way if that is indeed the case. 

11 hours ago, Aaron said:

People need to stop taking one game so seriously. To decide whether you want Miller or Mack over this one game is absurd. Both have had great careers and either would be a great choice regardless of the result tonight.

I agree with this. One game- or even season- isn't enough to go on, IMO.

That's why I want a guy that has proven it over multiple seasons, preferably at different schools. Other than Donovan, everyone mentioned has some obvious weakness(es) but Bennett & Marshall have shown they are consistent winners.  

2 minutes ago, Capt. Crimson said:

And?

Not much, they asked if Alford was a done deal and their producer said he thought that is what most IU fans wanted, don't worry I tweeted them and told them they were wrong.

Then Dan brought up BD and said he can't be happy that this is not at all what he signed up for. Stugots then put out the theory that Alford goes to IU then BD goes to UCLA.

2 minutes ago, Uwe Robb said:

Not much, they asked if Alford was a done deal and their producer said he thought that is what most IU fans wanted, don't worry I tweeted them and told them they were wrong.

Then Dan brought up BD and said he can't be happy that this is not at all what he signed up for. Stugots then put out the theory that Alford goes to IU then BD goes to UCLA.

I'll kick the dog...

Fife-?????????
Ridiculous
Has almost none of the requirements laid out by Mr Glass except alumni
I loved him as a player. He needs coaching experience and should pursue some of the other openings available, build his resume, prove himself.
Stevens-75%
Donovan-25%
Make one of those two happen if your looking for the grand slam

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app