Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

CrossboneIU22

Welcome Coach Miller

7 minutes ago, dallas44 said:

I honestly think Miller may bolt now. I remember him complaining about Zona fans mad about back 2 back elite 8s.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

Well hope he doesn't come to IU because according to media, we r the most entitled fans in the history of sports.  Nevermind we r the only school with at least 5 banners that never gets anywhere these days.  But yet we should be good with making the tournament every other year.  If Duke, UNC, Kentucky etc started missing the tournament don't they think THEIR fans may be a bit upset?  Winners expect to win.  That's why they are winners.  Losers settle.  Hoosier fans are winners so the media should move on and forget about us ever settling for being ok looking like sh*t.

6 hours ago, Cheaney40 said:

This isn't about the hire... But Purdue just got CRUSHED! I love watching them lose. Need Alford to take down Kentucky tomorrow now!

I have to confess. After watching Lavar Ball on sportscenter I'll be rooting for Kentucky for I believe the first time in my life. Dude is nauseating. How in the hell Alford puts up with him IDK. 

4 hours ago, LamarCheeks said:

My best friend's sister's boyfriend's brother's girlfriend heard from this guy who knows this kid who's going with the girl who saw Fred Glass having ice cream with Damon Bailey out at 31 Flavors last night. I guess it's pretty serious.

Thank you Simone. 

2 minutes ago, Capt. Crimson said:

Don't worry, Billy is coming.

8 minutes ago, Hoosier Guy said:

Why do you think that?

3 minutes ago, Capt. Crimson said:

Don't worry, Billy is coming.

The wind shifts as the thunder rolls. 

21 minutes ago, HoosierSadaseci said:

I'm down with either Bennett, Marshall, or Mack.

With no Stevens likely and Donovan a low probability............those are my top 3.  Not necessarily in that order, but those 3.  Experience, High win percentage, and no infractions.   

9 minutes ago, DLG3 said:

Friend of mine saying there is/was a NetJets flight from OKC to Monroe county airport. At work and can't look. Can anyone check on this?

I just heard the same thing from a friend.  Twin engine Cessna Jet from OKC to Chicago then to Btown.   

fwiw Also heard Billy is in the bag.  30 mil for 5