Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

CrossboneIU22

Welcome Coach Miller

That article makes Crimson Quarry look Pulitzer Prize worthy. 

"IU fans are unrealistic and they lose their in-state talent to Duke and Kentucky, let's talk about all the talented DC kids in the NBA that didn't go to Georgetown. What a great job!" 

That article makes Crimson Quarry look Pulitzer Prize worthy. 
"IU fans are unrealistic and they lose their in-state talent to Duke and Kentucky, let's talk about all the talented DC kids in the NBA that didn't go to Georgetown. What a great job!" 

And wasn't Oladipo and Troy Williams DC kids??

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

3 minutes ago, theriverpilot said:

And wasn't Oladipo and Troy Williams DC kids??

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

Troy's from Hampton, VA but Oladipo was a DC kid. They even mentioned him in the article and completely ignored the fact he went to IU lol. 

Tony Bennett has had 3 transfers now since their loss last week.

I have heard the theory that they are transferring because he is out and on his way to IU

What if they are transferring because they don't like him or his style of play?

While either theory could be true;

I buy your first theory far before your second.

4 minutes ago, Fkfootball1 said:

I think that Glass is going to really string this out. I am confident that he's been given a state of execution, if you will. If he screws up this hire, they'll personally hide-strap his butt to a pine rail, and send him up the Monon Line.

Sent from my SM-G935P using BtownBanners mobile app

I'm hopeful BD will be telling himself as he walks onto the floor for Hoosier Hysteria "Welcome to Indiana Basketball"...

damnit, Glass get it done!

Edited by hoosierbannerd

47 minutes ago, goonaha said:

Please tell me how many recruits were knocking down the door to play at UK prior to coach Cal? We shouldn't hold ourself to a high standard because recruits aren't knocking down our door? 

Laughable

IU will be mentioned with the likes of Duke, Kansas, UK,  once they land a big time head coach.