Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

CrossboneIU22

Welcome Coach Miller

7 minutes ago, Fkfootball1 said:

I'll take it. It sounds better than Fife or Woodson. Mack can coach.

Sent from my SM-G935P using BtownBanners mobile app

Pretty much what I'm saying. He's an "I'll take it" guy but not even close to a home run. More like a sharply hit single.

Edited by tablegrapes

While I've been hoping for an announcement soon and with OKC not playing until Sunday, I just can't help feeling that Glass is playing stall ball. I really want to believe that it's BD, but he kind of gave himself an out by implying it would be a slow process and giving all the guys with Indiana ties a chance, etc. Glass is playing without a real shot clock.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

Media have put it out there like these are the real candidates and as of now.

Billy D
Scott Skiles sigh
Dane Fife sign
Tony Bennett
Steve Alford
Chris Mack
Mike Woodson & Larry Brown no
Mike White
Gregg Marshall

Kinda surprising Archie hasnt been mentioned more than MAYBE once and that was during the Dayton and WSU game timeframe.

This weekend should pick up steam. Candidates being out and Thunder being off for a few days is perfect timing to get details aligned to come here IF he wants.

Sent from my LGLS676 using BtownBanners mobile app

Hopefully Kelsey backing out of UMASS isn't Mack going to IU but rather Kelsey being in the frame for the Georgetown job that just opened up. Or maybe he just truly had a change of heart and doesn't want to go to UMASS.

If I'm Fred... I'm giving Billy D $8M-$10M a year. Make that offer to Stevens also. Although I'm sure he doesn't take it. Glass knows he has to get it right and big time. I can't see Donovan turning that down

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

I would go 8 tops. That would make him highest paid college coach

Sent from my SM-G935V using BtownBanners mobile app