Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

CrossboneIU22

Welcome Coach Miller

3 minutes ago, LostInLouisville said:

Hmmm...Is a million dollars worth being universally loathed (being the unskilled coach that I am) by all of Hoosier Nation? Tough one.

Actually since no one on this board has college head coaching experience it's only being offered for 500K. The good news is Glass has promised total freedom to hire any assistance you want who will work with you. LOL   

3 minutes ago, Tom White said:

It would be nice if that showed who it was from and who it was to. Maybe a date, as well.

Assuming that was legit, and could very easily not be, it'd be incredibly dumb to not crop out their name.

2 minutes ago, Aaron said:

Actually since no one on this board has college head coaching experience it's only being offered for 500K. The good news is Glass has promised total freedom to hire any assistance you want who will work with you.   

bb360634fb28151dcbf284acb1dc71b6839d21d7b039fc17a12a3048179f6a60.jpg

I've seen multiple other people on Twitter pick up the theory that Chris Mack is on the move because Kelsey backed out of the UMASS job and is on his way to Xavier to replace Mack. I don't like that.

5 minutes ago, goonaha said:

I've seen multiple other people on Twitter pick up the theory that Chris Mack is on the move because Kelsey backed out of the UMASS job and is on his way to Xavier to replace Mack. I don't like that.

While this is certainly possible it could be any job Mack is off to. Maybe Georgetown, IU, Ok St or any other opening? This is sound (but far from certain) theory that Mack is taking a higher job but it doesn't tell us which one. 

2 minutes ago, Dalton26 said:

I wouldn't be upset with Mack, preferably Billy, Bennett, and Sean Miller said no first.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

I don't think Sean Miller would leave Arizona. But I wouldn't be opposed to him. I've stated my top 4 but just so there's 5, he would definitely be on there

6 minutes ago, iuswingman said:

SpaceJam2.png

Sorry Glass said all assistants must be human (that was his only criteria I forgot to mention but thought it was obvious). Bill Murray is fine (and a huge sports fan) as is Jordan if they are interested but Lola and Bugs have been vetoed. LOL

Assuming that was legit, and could very easily not be, it'd be incredibly dumb to not crop out their name.

As it stands, without further info, it is just a bunch of words on a page that anyone could have typed.

Worthless.

Looks more like another indulgence in self-importance.

I didn't go to IU for undergrad. Does being a graduate of the Indiana University School of Medicine count?

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

I have a antibiotic question for you sir, if you really did graduate from the school of medicine haha

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app