Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

CrossboneIU22

Welcome Coach Miller

Just now, Adillac said:

IF there were a presser today announcing BD, then he'd have to be there, right? Which would mean he is just bailing on tonight's OKC game..that seems a stretch.

If he's coming here in a time period that would be beneficial to both Indiana and himself if he wants to coach here, then he's gonna have to bail at an inopportune time anyway...

5 minutes ago, IU Hoosier41 said:

For Billy Donovan's press conference. Again, before people freak out, all this information is coming through different channels, but from the same source. Won't name the Dr, but it's all originating from things he supposedly told. Not like this is info coming from 3 completely different sources.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

You can't post this and not expect a freak out.  Just sayin

1 minute ago, Walking Boot of Doom said:

If he's coming here in a time period that would be beneficial to both Indiana and himself if he wants to coach here, then he's gonna have to bail at an inopportune time anyway...

True...

2 minutes ago, Brass Cannon said:

You can't post this and not expect a freak out.  Just sayin

Hey...boards are a place to share info and opinions. Hopefully done by credible people and accurately described. Does NOT mean anyone is saying it is happening, nevermind guaranteeing so.

If that is your 'freak-out standard', then commence freaking!  :)

2 minutes ago, Walking Boot of Doom said:

Yea that won't be today though.  Everyone deep breath, word will leak when the real news is going to be dropped.  It isn't today.

1 minute ago, Sknits nad said:

Yea that won't be today though.  Everyone deep breath, word will leak when the real news is going to be dropped.  It isn't today.

Hopefully everything but the timing is right. I can wait till tomorrow. It will be tough, but i can do it.

2 minutes ago, Brass Cannon said:

This could count as word leaking

They couldn't even keep it secret that Crean was getting fired and we knew what day that decision was coming.  Word of announcing a coach would be much harder to keep quiet.  When it leaks it won't only leak to one single person, which appears it is one person who started this rumor.

Not concerned about Alford. He is an IU alum and that is it. Doesnt fit any other criteria laid out by Glass.

Same here. Not concerned with the Alford rumors one bit. If I were Glass and wanted to misdirect the fanbase for awhile until I could announce Donovan, I'd let that clown Dakich run with the Alford theory. If Glass hires Alford, his pressed was just one gigantic lie. Alford has NEVER proven that he can win multiple conf championships, and routinely contend for national championships. Not happening. Can't wait for Donovan to be announced. Dakich is literally going to have to block every single IU fan on Twitter.

9 minutes ago, Walking Boot of Doom said:

If a Donovan deal was just a matter of working out the timing I would argue waiting would be beneficial to Indiana because his name would make up for the lost time.

For Billy Donovan's press conference. Again, before people freak out, all this information is coming through different channels, but from the same source. Won't name the Dr, but it's all originating from things he supposedly told. Not like this is info coming from 3 completely different sources.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

Dr. Ahfeld?