Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

CrossboneIU22

Welcome Coach Miller

That would be my guess also. I would take him in a heart beat.

Me too!! Hires I would be very happy with include: Billy D, Mike White( not happening he is on his way to a FF right now), Tony Bennett, Archie Miller, Gregg Marshall yes him. We all said we dont need a big name just a good coach that guy is both. Jay Wright aint coming but still listing him.

Guys I would just be happy with: Chris Holtmann, Chris Collins, Bryce Drew, Andy Enfield, Mick Cronin

Guys I would root for just cause I will always root for them and since they just got the job I would support until proven not too: Steve Alford I wouldnt be mad either just not excited.

Sent from my LGLS676 using BtownBanners mobile app

1 minute ago, IU Hoosier41 said:

Too add fuel to the fire. I received the same intel 2 hours ago. Trying to get more info together, but there is definitely someone sharing the info everywhere. Gotten it from 3 separate sources

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

For a press conference or for a specific conference? 

3 minutes ago, IU Hoosier41 said:

Too add fuel to the fire. I received the same intel 2 hours ago. Trying to get more info together, but there is definitely someone sharing the info everywhere. Gotten it from 3 separate sources

When would media outlets find out about a press conference? Don't you usually want to give the HT, IndyStar, Peegs, etc. guys time to get there and report on the announcement?

7 minutes ago, Hovadipo said:

I don't imagine any of our potential NBA guys announce before they go through the draft process, since they can test the waters now.

Could be wrong.

FWIW, In OG's case, he's not going to be able to run the combine so if he's hearing the right things he could make an announcement today. 

5 minutes ago, IU Hoosier41 said:

Message boards were hot on FG's trail.  Smokescreen initiated.

Edited by NCHoosier

Don Fisher on DD saying "I don't know who the coach is.....really I don't know" .... his tone and his credibility makes me want to believe him ..... but if there's a presser today, Fish would know if there was a coach ... either another lie (end justifies the means of a lie) ... or really there's nothing here of significance.  

Just now, Cheaney40 said:

Don Fisher on DD saying "I don't know who the coach is.....really I don't know" .... his tone and his credibility makes me want to believe him ..... but if there's a presser today, Fish would know if there was a coach ... either another lie (end justifies the means of a lie) ... or really there's nothing here of significance.  

But he also said if he did know he would never tell. haha

1 minute ago, Cheaney40 said:

There isn't.  Don is an angel too.

For Billy Donovan's press conference. Again, before people freak out, all this information is coming through different channels, but from the same source. Won't name the Dr, but it's all originating from things he supposedly told. Not like this is info coming from 3 completely different sources.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

Please let this be true! My weathered Hoosier heart can't take any more IUBB-related abuse!

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app