Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

CrossboneIU22

Welcome Coach Miller

1 minute ago, Stuhoo said:

Also guys, remember that this time of year with the season over a presser could be anything, including that a walk-on is leaving (and no, I do not have any information that is what it's about).

Do they actually have press conferences for walk ons leaving?  

1 minute ago, Rookie33 said:

A presser for that? A press release would be more appropriate w/o a coach in place, no?

Yes it would. I'm just trying to place the Dr. role in knowledge.

6 minutes ago, Stuhoo said:

Also guys, remember that this time of year with the season over a presser could be anything, including that a walk-on is leaving (and no, I do not have any information that is what it's about).

And, on the other hand, it might not be a presser today.

Or, it could be a presser for the coaching decision.

All three are possible.

Well I didn't expect this much excitement this afternoon! An announcement would make sense to me. No games until Thursday so IU would be the center story for the next few days. I'm hoping for a big splash. 

Yes it would. I'm just trying to place the Dr. role in knowledge.

I don't imagine any of our potential NBA guys announce before they go through the draft process, since they can test the waters now.

Could be wrong.