Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Hovadipo

If IU hires Steve Alford...

Something happened tonight that I did not think was possible: my loathing for Alford was so all consuming that I found myself sort of rooting for U.K. Steve Alford made me root for Kentucky.

in the immortal words of Doc Holliday,"Now I really hate him."

I've stated this many times, I'll say it again.

If Alford is hired, I'll no longer support the IU men's basketball program. Simple as that. I rather have Crean get an extension than Alford.

Sadly it looks like I might be becoming a butler fan. At least Butler is close and entertaining!

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

Gut feeling still says Alford, oh I really REALLY hope that's just gas.

Glass should be fired on the spot if that happens.  I mean literally as soon as he finished the announcement steal the mic and tell him he's fired.

If Alford is hire......I hope that everyone on here that's bashing him can follow through with what your saying. I really do. We don't need you as fans because once we start winning you guys will be back. Maybe we should just build a wall and not let you back in.

Just now, Leedaddy23 said:

If Alford is hire......I hope that everyone on here that's bashing him can follow through with what your saying. I really do. We don't need you as fans because once we start winning you guys will be back. Maybe we should just build a wall and not let you back in.

We don't get to act like we are better than UK because we have integrity then go out and hire a person like Alford. They are counter ideals 

1 hour ago, Demo said:

Something happened tonight that I did not think was possible: my loathing for Alford was so all consuming that I found myself sort of rooting for U.K. Steve Alford made me root for Kentucky.

in the immortal words of Doc Holliday,"Now I really hate him."

I'm glad I'm not the only Hoosier fan that felt so horribly conflicted tonight

5 hours ago, Leedaddy23 said:

We won't. He doesn't win, he isn't anything special as a coach. Dude has proven it for 22 years now. Look at the ******* talent he had this year, and he couldn't win the Pac 12 outright, or conference tournament. If IU hired Alford at best it should rate out as a C- grade. I can't wait until we hire a better coach, so that way Steve can stay out West, continue to get great talent, then continue to show how **** he is as a coach and never win anything. Rick Barnes 2.0