Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Aaron

UK fans could not of been nicer and Dayton fans more arrogant (no joke)+thoughts on new coach

15 hours ago, jaxalum said:

Xavier fan here.  You have your bad apples at EVERY school.  We played in the same conference as Dayton for 30 years, and the last time they tasted victory at X was during the Carter Administration. 

You have no idea what a bunch of delusional, freak show, intellectual degenerates, back woods hill jacks, I live in my moms basement with my wife who happens to be my first cousin, and spend hours on end playing Warcraft, eating xl bags of skittles, bon bons and boxes of Krispy Kreme doughnuts, pizza rolls and enormous vatsof Ben and Jerrys "Everything but the kitchen sink "flavor, while searching 24/7 for a single quote in the haystack that is the Internet to back up/make a case for their UDump Flyers to be offered an invite to the BE, or any other absurd argument they can latch onto that makes them feel relevant

Xavier fans/teams have had to scratch and claw for every little piece of respect we've earned on the national landscape.  We've reached the Sweet 16 seven times in the last 12 years, the only other programs matching that are all mostly the bluest of the blue bloods/I'm by NO means whatsoever claiming that status for X.  That Final Four is soooo damn elusive.  In 08 we played a UCLA team that started Kevin Love, Darren Collison, and Russsel Westbrook.  The differnce between dayton and x fans is we have earned a "place" (whatever that "place" is up for debate, where they won their first tournament game in 09, THIRTY  years since their last one.   

My point being is I would never come onto your board( and no X fan I know would ) and talk ****/or talk **** in a hotel about/to a schools fans that has a friggin movie named after it (ahhh "Hoosiers"....Hickory/ JImmy Chitwood aka Bobby Plump ....easily top 3 sports movie...along with the National Championships...and all the other accomplishments.   

My apologies for being  litlle jacked up right now after that somewhat bizarre drubbing we put on Fl State.  

Any news on the coaching search?  I have a sick feeling that Mack may be right there.  Tell me I'm wrong

Why'd you have to bring Warcraft into this :(