Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Brass Cannon

Player and Recruit Retention News/Discussion & Potential Transfers

43 minutes ago, Hoosier1984 said:

Do we think Juwan will test NBA waters without hiring an agent? Or just be focused on returning?

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

He has commented that he needs to work on "everything," and my gut tells me he thinks next season can be a special one for him and this team; so regardless of what path he takes, I would bet he stays

Haven't heard anything yet which I find a little surprising, don't we usually start hearing stuff around this time once the games are over? Or could it just be everybody is enjoying Spring Break and we will start to hear stuff after that?

Just now, Str8Hoosiers said:

Haven't heard anything yet which I find a little surprising, don't we usually start hearing stuff around this time once the games are over? Or could it just be everybody is enjoying Spring Break and we will start to hear stuff after that?

I'm guessing that if the players are on spring break, next week is when Archie and each player will discuss how they fit in the program moving forward.

49 minutes ago, cljones1979 said:

I read somewhere that Archie would meet with each player individually after spring break. Don't ask where cause I don't remember.

Sent from my SM-G955U using BtownBanners mobile app

Gives any players thinking of leaving time to unwind from the season's grind and really think about their IU future and how Archie sees their IU future.  Mildly surprised - pleasantly so - that we've not already had any announced departures.  Would have expected any really disgruntled player to have already announced.

6 hours ago, HoosierFan1994 said:

Evansville paper reporting Indiana and UCLA have reached out to Taylor. Dude averaged over 20 points a game. We will take that in a heartbeat.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

Sounds like he’d be a heck of a get. Who does Alford think he is?  :103: