Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Brass Cannon

Player and Recruit Retention News/Discussion & Potential Transfers

1 hour ago, Class of '66 Old Fart said:

So maybe he feels a certain player from New Albany is definitely headed to Bloomington?

I think it's one of two things:

1) What you just said (hopefully!)

2) He didn't like the idea of being someone's backup plan

1 minute ago, HoosierX said:

I think it's one of two things:

1) What you just said (hopefully!)

2) He didn't like the idea of being someone's backup plan

Could also be that he wanted to get his plans ironed out and was tired of waiting for Romeo to make a decision. 

47 minutes ago, Yogi's Picnic Basket said:

I spoke with Matt Mooney if you guys haven't seen my post on Twitter, he said Archie & Ostrom came to see him yesterday & he likes the fit for him at IU. Will sit down this week & decide next steps

What's your twitter?

I spoke with Matt Mooney if you guys haven't seen my post on Twitter, he said Archie & Ostrom came to see him yesterday & he likes the fit for him at IU. Will sit down this week & decide next steps

When you asked him, "just between us, does Romeo's decision impact yours?" What did he say.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

1 hour ago, 8bucks said:

When you asked him, "just between us, does Romeo's decision impact yours?" What did he say.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

I didn't ask him that specifically but I asked if any other targets could impact his choice. He said that was the purpose of the sit down this week.

1 hour ago, Yogi's Picnic Basket said:

I didn't ask him that specifically but I asked if any other targets could impact his choice. He said that was the purpose of the sit down this week.

He just told me Romeo will not have any impact on his decision in a negative way.

5 hours ago, Class of '66 Old Fart said:

So maybe he feels a certain player from New Albany is definitely headed to Bloomington?

That's unfortunate. Not only do we not get him but we have to face him. That's a nice upgrade for him though and he gets to keep everything purple he owns. Best of luck except when he's playing the crimson and cream.

42 minutes ago, Crimson and Cream said:

That's unfortunate. Not only do we not get him but we have to face him. That's a nice upgrade for him though and he gets to keep everything purple he owns. Best of luck except when he's playing the crimson and cream.

at least it's not PU