Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Brass Cannon

Player and Recruit Retention News/Discussion & Potential Transfers

My order would be as follows

1) Romeo

2) Taylor 

3) Mooney

I think all three would greatly help and honestly I wouldn't mind getting 2 of the 3 as unlikely as that is because our shooting was so bad last year. The only reason I put Taylor ahead of Mooney is because he is 3 inches taller and the more length you have on the court the better.

Landing someone like Taylor will help the team on multiple fronts.  He's a 3pt shooter and 86 percent from the charity stripe.  He's got a lot of really good schools pursuing him.  I'm not sure he'll end up at IU but that would be a quality get if he ends up in Btown. 

Landing someone like Taylor will help the team on multiple fronts.  He's a 3pt shooter and 86 percent from the charity stripe.  He's got a lot of really good schools pursuing him.  I'm not sure he'll end up at IU but that would be a quality get if he ends up in Btown. 

Just committed to Northwestern

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

Vis-a-vis the incredibly important best player on IU's team next year, even if Romeo chooses IU, there are deadlines looming for Juwan Morgan:

April 13

NBA Undergraduate Advisory Committee, application deadline.

April 22
(11:59 p.m. ET)

NBA early-entry candidate application deadline.