Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Brass Cannon

Player and Recruit Retention News/Discussion & Potential Transfers

56 minutes ago, Tom White said:

He might want to tie his shoes as well.

They are all looking a bit sloppy. Maybe I'm just old. Maybe they just can't put money towards suits, or maybe that is just their style. Don't know. Don't intend to insult, by the way. Yeah, I'm probably just old.

I'm 25 and thought the same thing. 

6 minutes ago, Uspshoosier said:

Expect Old Dominion grad-transfer Trey Porter to be one of the more heavily pursued prospects this spring. Has heard from Indiana, Oklahoma State, Arizona, Georgetown, Murray State, Maryland, DePaul & handful of others since receiving release
Corey Evans

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

6-10 230 lb

Expect Old Dominion grad-transfer Trey Porter to be one of the more heavily pursued prospects this spring. Has heard from Indiana, Oklahoma State, Arizona, Georgetown, Murray State, Maryland, DePaul & handful of others since receiving release
Corey Evans

I wouldn't be upset about this.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

53 minutes ago, ElectricBoogaloo said:

6-10 230 lb

"ODU confirmed Wednesday that Porter, a 6-foot-10 center who averaged 13.2 points and 6.2 rebounds as a junior, has been granted his release. On track to graduate in May, Porter would be eligible to play immediately."

2 hours ago, Uspshoosier said:

Corey Evans

ODU is just a stone's throw away from me. The news of his plans to transfer was in the local paper a week or so ago. I've seen the kid play -- not bad. Has good size. 

11 hours ago, HoosierMatt said:

Jesus basically wore a bath robe and flip flops....Moore is all good with me.

It isn't as though they had a lot of choices in those days. No Men's Wearhouse or Burlington Coat Factory. Wonder if he would have chosen Adidas or Nike? Maybe US Keds or Red Ball Jets. You know - Run Faster, Jump Higher, Walk on Water Further.  :)

2 minutes ago, Stuhoo said:

Okay, oh great readers of tweetering; here's a Newkirk tweet to Al Durham and Al's response:

1. ⏱

0 replies0 retweets1 like

Retweet

Direct message

Easy... Al was planning on getting a ride from Josh to Cook Hall, but Josh has been stuck in the bathroom for the last 20 minutes.

13 minutes ago, Stuhoo said:

Okay, oh great interpreters of tweetering; here's a Newkirk tweet to Al Durham and Al's response:

1. ⏱

0 replies0 retweets1 like

Retweet

Direct message

Al has a pinned tweet from April 6th, 2017 that says "I'm Staying Home" 

Feel like that would've come down by now.