Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Brass Cannon

Player and Recruit Retention News/Discussion & Potential Transfers

For a guy who's already played 3 years for IU, it would be a tough choice. And don't act like he's gonna go to some 3rd world country. Players make good money over seas and get to travel. Your bias is getting in the way of an actual tough decision for Rojo.
Also, it's not a guarantee he will even go overseas with the D-league raising their salary to at least 75k. By some of the posts on here, you'd think Rojo is ruining his life leaving IU lol

I think the decision is already made and i dont think he is coming back. I dont think he is good enough for the D league yep but that my opinion.

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

16 minutes ago, VO5 said:

For a guy who's already played 3 years for IU, it would be a tough choice. And don't act like he's gonna go to some 3rd world country. Players make good money over seas and get to travel. Your bias is getting in the way of an actual tough decision for Rojo.

Also, it's not a guarantee he will even go overseas with the D-league raising their salary to at least 75k. By some of the posts on here, you'd think Rojo is ruining his life leaving IU lol

The 75k is only for the two-way players and teams only get two of them. Rojo would probably only be a Tier A or Tier B player in the D League making 20-26k. 

2 hours ago, Joe DeLow said:

The issue is that Rojo isn't even a good enough player to go overseas and make a lot of money.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

Lool, sure whatever. Go look at some of the guys who have gone overseas. He is good enough to play overseas. 

9 hours ago, Walking Boot of Doom said:

Hope RoJo has the breakout season I expected from him last year. This is the one of the only (Colin will be too) guys to complete their entire eligibility here besides Yogi since Hulls, Watford, and Sheehey graduated.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

How can you forget Priller aka MSB?