Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Brass Cannon

Player and Recruit Retention News/Discussion & Potential Transfers

Now Rojo tweets he's still in the draft process and a decision hasn't been made lol. Makes me think the media never consult with their "sources" after an announcement like this is made. They just piggyback off the first guy to hear it.

Excited about next year's team. Mainly bc we will have Colin and Rojo back. We won't be world beaters but I'm confident that I'll actually enjoy the product on the floor. I may even be able to scale back on my bourbon whiskey consumption. Wishful thinking, I know.

3 hours ago, Str8Hoosiers said:

With all due respect I sure hope not... this reminds me of scheduled substitutions no matter the game flow to get everybody equal minutes (or at least scheduled minutes).

If we are so well conditioned (and we should be) I want at least 4 of these 5 (Rob, DeVonte, DeRon, Juwan, & Collin) up above 30.... that leaves 50 minutes spread between the rest (4-6 players) and go with the hot hand of the rest for a bigger chunk, or based on matchups with the other team.

EDIT: Ok maybe that is unreasonable..... Maybe for the Bigs... but for the guards at the very least I think they should be above 30..... And I really think is DeRon can stay out of foul trouble he should be up there as well.

It might somewhat depend on how much pressing the defensively. Need to keep fresh legs and energy level for much of that.

Not sure I want Johnson back now. As much as I think he could help throwing your dad under the bus like that makes me question what kind of character he has and if he fits what Archie is trying to do. Stay tuned.

Also worth noting his twitter account is now verified which generally only happens after one officially withdraws from college and is a draft prospect.