Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Brass Cannon

Player and Recruit Retention News/Discussion & Potential Transfers

Tom isn't quick enough to play on the perimeter and he's not strong enough to play in the post in the NBA. He has poor footwork. I don't think he can really guard any of the positions. We saw him get manhandled by no-name bigs many times last year. I remember him getting worked on the block by Fort Wayne's boys. I wish him well, but I'll be very surprised if he has an NBA career. 

Ethan happ always owned his lunch.

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

3 minutes ago, Skidmarks said:

I don't know. He graduates this spring so I thought if you did then you could transfer anywhere.. he could transfer to a top 5 team...

I swear someone said he wasnt going to have enough credits to graduate this spring

If tb leaves he will be drafted no doubt in mind he will he will be a second rounder who will either sink or swim with nba bigs he will have to adapt to actually playing down low and put some bulk on his frame but battling against nba bigs will help him

Sent from my SM-G900R6 using BtownBanners mobile app

Hate to see TB leave as another year under good coaching would prop his NBA stature. JB's lack of defensive effort along with RJ's turnover % won't make me miss either. Minutes will be decided on who buys in to Arch's plan. I wish them all the best regardless.

I haven't liked Troy since hearing about the incidents involving him and Luke Fischer when they were freshmen. I don't root for him to fail or anything, but I was happy that he left last year and I'm not interested in following his career. 

Hate to see TB leave as another year under good coaching would prop his NBA stature. JB's lack of defensive effort along with RJ's turnover % won't make me miss either. Minutes will be decided on who buys in to Arch's plan. I wish them all the best regardless.

Please tell about these incidents

Sent from my LG-K371 using BtownBanners mobile app

The Luke Fischer incident that got Luke to transfer is the main one. Drug test failures with Troy. But bringing people into your room with Luke, lock him out, and steal his autograph ball that he was going to give to a family member while smoking weed... yeah. It's in the past.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

Turns out I screenshotted it like 2 and a half years ago lol. 
image.thumb.jpeg.32e15f653aaef093202c8853d5f72108.jpeg

Yep. Common knowledge around these parts and a reason many turned on Crean that year. Beyond his coaching it was this situation and the DD situation that seemed to really sour people on Crean.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

3 minutes ago, Hoosierfan2017 said:

Turns out I screenshotted it like 2 and a half years ago lol. 

image.thumb.jpeg.32e15f653aaef093202c8853d5f72108.jpeg

I'm curious how Troy locked him out of the room considering Briscoe dorm locks are tied to student IDs. Did they prop a chair under the door handle? Lol.