Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Brass Cannon

Player and Recruit Retention News/Discussion & Potential Transfers

You draft on potential, not skill set. If we drafted on skill set all the time, Yogi would've been a top 5 pick. Frank Mason would be a top 5 pick as well.

OG has tremendous upside as a SF in today's league. I call him a baby Kawhi. He's got incredible length, strength, and defense. Assuming he recovers fully, he's going to be a nice player in the NBA. I see him going 10th-18th.

To add to that he could be a monster as a small ball 4. Dude is jacked so I'm sure he has some functional strength to go with that. And at the 4 he'd be one of the most athletic players. If he adds a post game he will be fine and not have to be able to create his own shot

Been away for quite a while .... anything to know that's not currently out there in the media about who's staying and going?  I saw OG (with agent) and Blackmon (without) ... any chatter about Bryant?  Any talk of anyone being "Creaned" (can we still use that term?) to make room for incoming freshmen ... 

sorry if i'm causing the thread to repeat itself ... 

1 minute ago, Cheaney40 said:

Been away for quite a while .... anything to know that's not currently out there in the media about who's staying and going?  I saw OG (with agent) and Blackmon (without) ... any chatter about Bryant?  Any talk of anyone being "Creaned" (can we still use that term?) to make room for incoming freshmen ... 

sorry if i'm causing the thread to repeat itself ... 

That's all we know at the moment outside of the new assistant coaching/staff news.

Interesting tweet.
Jeff Rabjohns‏ @JeffRabjohns  44  

BTW, OG Anunoby's NBA plan was set prior to a coaching change. Those saying it was an "Archie Miller loss" are about 2 months behind.

I saw this too. Who was saying it was due to Archie? I wasn't sure who he was talking about.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

@IndySportsHutch With OG gone, how does it affect IU's current roster in regards to scholarship players if nobody else leaves and no Moore.

Terry Hutchens Retweeted Josh Feldman

Right now they would oversigned by one. Still some moving parts though.