Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Brass Cannon

Player and Recruit Retention News/Discussion & Potential Transfers

Time for us to decipher more emojis. Jbj confirmed to be coming back for a national championship ring? ae5a6a618ebebd77b187cbccf27e1b9f.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

Nah. They're just playing a "ring toss" game with someone's foot as the target. Practicing for the carnival to come to town.

Have to believe that CAM doesn't foresee any problems.  His one-on-one was obviously pretty darn persuasive when he could have just given Durham lip service in a very non-encouraging way.  Also, Hartman was quoted as saying a big reason for his deciding to come back was talking to CAM.  Clearly there are things at play behind the scenes that are being kept very quiet and Monday could be an eventful day after CAM has meant with our 3 '17 recruits.

My sources are telling me Gelon is Transferring.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

What I have been trying to say, but apparently no one thought he would be "creaned". The kid just isn't gonna provide much here. Great kid but it is better for both sides. He actually plays and we now have an extra spot. I expect JBJ or TB to leave as well.

I have been told JBJ assumes he is gonna be back next year and his dad loves the idea of Archie helping him improve areas that have been a weak spot.

Sent from my LGLS676 using BtownBanners mobile app