Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Brass Cannon

Player and Recruit Retention News/Discussion & Potential Transfers

2 minutes ago, Hoosierfan2017 said:

Rojo just posted the exact same picture with the exact same caption, I'm done trying to decipher social media lol. 

That's why I don't have any of it haha. Social media is the worst thing ever. That stupid Facebook, Twitter, Snapchat and Instagram sh!t. Stupid as hell

3 minutes ago, Hoosier Guy said:

That's why I don't have any of it haha. Social media is the worst thing ever. That stupid Facebook, Twitter, Snapchat and Instagram sh!t. Stupid as hell

I would be a whole lot more productive without any of it that's for sure lol. Maybe Rojo wasn't getting enough likes on his pic so he deleted it and tried again. 

I would be a whole lot more productive without any of it that's for sure lol. Maybe Rojo wasn't getting enough likes on his pic so he deleted it and tried again. 

I don't know man lol. I don't follow any of that stuff. I just see what's posted on here

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

745fe0fb0668f984f9dc3d53fba0ab85.jpg cujo's comment justin smith with the like

Sent from my SM-G900R6 using BtownBanners mobile app

Ok i need to sleeep tonight but who is on the first overnight shift of following 19 year old kids on twitter? We except a full morning summary of every like or weird face they insert.

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

I thinks its funny as heck some of you guys are letting 18 year olds mess with you on twitter.

4 hours ago, Hoosierfan2017 said:

I remember seeing something right after Crean got fired about how it made him more interested in us. I forget if it was a tweet or an article or what.

Here it was. I don't have premium access so all I saw was the title. https://indiana.rivals.com/news/2019-four-star-keion-brooks-open-to-iu-after-coaching-change?preview=true

If Miller implements the inside out and top recruits are receptive, landing these Indiana kids will provide championships. This is gonna be fun.

1 hour ago, recker222000 said:

I thinks its funny as heck some of you guys are letting 18 year olds mess with you on twitter.

It's just another way to keep up with the team. I don't think many fans are reading too much into what they're posting except a small minority