Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Brass Cannon

Player and Recruit Retention News/Discussion & Potential Transfers

Just now, Stromboli said:

This is giant. We've got some players. We're going to have a team! 

When can CAM start actually working with them?

Coach can begin individual workouts right now. I'm sure he's a little too busy right now however, maybe light workouts.

He's busy locking down the state, finding a staff, finding a home, being the coach at IU. Little stuff like that.

Big news about Hartman. I hope he can be the leader of this team... Now it's going to be up to the other guys on the roster to make the right decision. I honestly don't think anyone is ready for the next level yet based on last season. But I wouldn't be surprised if some players (JBJ, OG, and TB) test the waters. 

Also as I said a week ago JBJ will enter with no agent. I fully expect him to be back honestly no matter how it goes according to the people I know. JBJ and the whole team are talking about winning a National Championship and they all believe it can happen. Unless he absolutely blows people away at the combine or workouts he will be back.

Sent from my LGLS676 using BtownBanners mobile app

It's Hoosier linguistics! Syrup is sticky--it's a sticky situation --but OG's pancakes must mean he is hungry--hungry for one more year of Hoosier Hoops before he goes pro! And Hartman's "eye" post means he is "looking" at coming back too. Wow--we have deciphered the secret code! They are all coming back and we will win the championship! Now really--how many other sites pay attention to the small details like we do at BTown Banners?? Too much fun...

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

It's all coming true! In all seriousness--love to see Hartman coming back. He is the leader and glue guy we were missing this year. I was willing to give Archie a year or two to build us back up but he is doing it NOW. We realistically could be a top 10 team next season competing for the title. It's going to be fun --let's buckle up Hoosier Nation and enjoy the ride!

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

5 minutes ago, Yogi's Picnic Basket said:

Also as I said a week ago JBJ will enter with no agent. I fully expect him to be back honestly no matter how it goes according to the people I know. JBJ and the whole team are talking about winning a National Championship and they all believe it can happen. Unless he absolutely blows people away at the combine or workouts he will be back.

Sent from my LGLS676 using BtownBanners mobile app

Gave me goosebumps. Weird to have this much hope two weeks after this terrible season ended.