Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Brass Cannon

Player and Recruit Retention News/Discussion & Potential Transfers

8 minutes ago, Stromboli said:

Pancakes > Syrup > Maple Syrup > Maple > "May pull"> I may pull on my candy stripe pants again for next year.  Best news of the day!!

Not quite:

Pancakes>Maple Syrup>Maple Tree>Tree Rollins>Atlanta Hawks>Spud Webb>Spuds>Idaho.

Yes, you heard it here first: OG Anunoby is transferring to the University of Idaho.

1 minute ago, Stuhoo said:

Not quite:

Pancakes>Maple Syrup>Maple Tree>Tree Rollins>Atlanta Hawks>Spud Webb>Spuds>Idaho.

Yes, you heard it here first: OG Anunoby is transferring to the University of Idaho.

How do we know it didn't go Spuds>Irish>Notre Dame>Paris>Hilton>Sex Tape>Kim Kardashian>Reggie Bush>USC>Different USC>Final Four>Phoenix>Dumbledore>Magic>Oladipo>Came back for his junior season?

Newkirk is staying per his father on twitter. Something tells me there would have been a mass exodus if Crean would have been here another year. I agree with Pap in that everyone stays besides maybe OG or JBJ 

Lots would have left in crean stayed.

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

Newkirk is staying per his father on twitter. Something tells me there would have been a mass exodus if Crean would have been here another year. I agree with Pap in that everyone stays besides maybe OG or JBJ 

Not sure Newkirk had options as he already used his transfer year. I believe you have five years to play four, so next year is it for Josh.

Sent from my VS985 4G using BtownBanners mobile app

19 hours ago, VO5 said:

Some may disagree, but I think this is a top 2 player on our team with Archie as coach. Absolutely HUGE that JMo is going to be here next year. He's going to be great for us the next 2 years!

I couldn't agree more. He can play any position, and his turnovers are almost always the result of good intentions. I think he plays harder than anyone else...if he could just stay healthy for a full year, we could see just how good the young man really is. 

12 minutes ago, mdn82 said:

Yes. We should have a pretty good idea. Not guaranteed, but unlikely we would know later.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

Thanks...it seems if they were going it be sooner then later...because if they want to go somewhere they will want to fill their rosters soon too, right?