Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Brass Cannon

Player and Recruit Retention News/Discussion & Potential Transfers

Awkward timing for all concerned.  CAM needs to know who's coming and who's going so he knows just what kind of players to go after, if any are needed for the '17-'18 season.  Plus, he's got to get his staff assembled.  As a fanbase, we're antsy as hell because we want the same answers ASAP.  Picture will hopefully be clearer by the end of this week.  

1 minute ago, Class of '66 Old Fart said:

Awkward timing for all concerned.  CAM needs to know who's coming and who's going so he knows just what kind of players to go after, if any are needed for the '17-'18 season.  Plus, he's got to get his staff assembled.  As a fanbase, we're antsy as hell because we want the same answers ASAP.  Picture will hopefully be clearer by the end of this week.  

So what's a reasonable timeline for this kind of stuff? Does anybody have any solid, concrete ideas or estimation? I'm fully assuming that JBJ, OG, and TB will do the NBA combine stuff regardless if they plan on leaving or not, but what's a reasonable expectation for actually knowing who's all staying and who's not?

As far as staff. CAM said he's taking his time because he wants to make perfect choices. Says we will know some pretty soon and others later.

As far as players. The transfers will announce soon if any leave. I'd say within a week or 2. As far as NBA, it might be a long while.

Sent from my iPad using BtownBanners

12 minutes ago, WayneFleekHoosier said:

As far as staff. CAM said he's taking his time because he wants to make perfect choices. Says we will know some pretty soon and others later.

As far as players. The transfers will announce soon if any leave. I'd say within a week or 2. As far as NBA, it might be a long while.

Sent from my iPad using BtownBanners

Its worse now since kids can declare, but still come back once they get their feed back.....

Juwan announced he is coming back

Sent from my LGLS676 using BtownBanners mobile app

Hopefully the dominos start falling now. We still have a solid team. I haven't been this excited about IU basketball since Cody and Yogi year. And my excitement quickly dropped and dropped after that. This is a great feeling.