Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Hovadipo

IU Candidate: Brad Stevens (Boston Celtics)

Brad said he wouldn't entertain the idea of the job while we have a coach.  Well, guess what, we officially fired Crean today and have no coach!  Put the full court press on Brad and don't give up until he gets a restraining order against Fred Glass and the University! 

Hiring Brad would actually compete with the best day(s) of my life, my children being born!

Brad said he wouldn't entertain the idea of the job while we have a coach.  Well, guess what, we officially fired Crean today and have no coach!  Put the full court press on Brad and don't give up until he gets a restraining order against Fred Glass and the University! 

Hiring Brad would actually compete with the best day(s) of my life, my children being born!

Stevens is the ABSOLUTE only reason you say no to Donovan. But I do think this ship has sailed. IU is gonna get Donovan though so all will be good

11 minutes ago, Ryno6284 said:

Could you imagine?  Fans of 13 B1G teams plus pUKe would be on mass suicide watch.

Not gonna happen, but that would be an amazing day.

9 minutes ago, Hoosier Guy said:

Stevens is the ABSOLUTE only reason you say no to Donovan. But I do think this ship has sailed. IU is gonna get Donovan though so all will be good

I don't think Brad and Billy are on the same level, coaching wise.  We really need to get Brad, "back home again in Indiana", to get this monster going again!  OSU and UM football got "their guy", why can't we?

5 minutes ago, Ryno6284 said:

I don't think Brad and Billy are on the same level, coaching wise.  We really need to get Brad, "back home again in Indiana", to get this monster going again!  OSU and UM football got "their guy", why can't we?

Well Billy Donovan might be "their guy." I was on the Stevens train but I think he is gone for now

12 minutes ago, Hoosier Guy said:

Well Billy Donovan might be "their guy." I was on the Stevens train but I think he is gone for now

Why?  If you are an "IU" guy, and it is(was) your dream job, you come home anytime the gig opens up!  No matter where you are in life.  F BOSTON!

3 minutes ago, Ryno6284 said:

Why?  If you are an "IU" guy, and it is(was) your dream job, you come home anytime the gig opens up!  No matter where you are in life.  F BOSTON!

I'm not disagreeing with you. I would love Brad Stevens and he is my first choice. Should be everyone's first choice. But I just don't see it right now

Just now, Hoosier Guy said:

I'm not disagreeing with you. I would love Brad Stevens and he is my first choice. Should be everyone's first choice. But I just don't see it right now

We didn't think Crean was getting fired last night either!  Dream big my friend!  I've envisioned Brad coaching here for the past 4 years,  still think it could happen!

1 minute ago, Ryno6284 said:

We didn't think Crean was getting fired last night either!  Dream big my friend!  I've envisioned Brad coaching here for the past 4 years,  still think it could happen!

Eh, I've envisioned waking up next to Emma Watson for about 4 years too.  That hasn't happened yet either.