Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Dalton26

Who do you want as head coach?

Who do you want as head coach?  

44 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your 2nd choice for head coach? (Assuming Stevens is first choice)

• Billy Donovan
    • Tony Bennett
    • Sean Miller
    • Archie Miller
    • Gregg Marshall
    • Steve Alford
    • Dane Fife
    • Other (Post in thread)

On 247, 0708 said BTownInsider isn't far off if at all.  FWIW.

A part of me wishes we'd stop hearing Donovan's name, most other coaches would be such a letdown.

Billy is not happening. Pipe dream.

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

No I just assumed when you said they were greater. As if they trumped them. 

Nope I just like them better. Lol Plus I think the Janitor probably has better sources than anyone else making claims but he's been pretty tight lipped aside from saying Crean was gone.

4 minutes ago, Dalton26 said:

This poll wasn't based on any new information fellas, just getting a feel for which way the board is leaning in case it isn't who most people want. Us mods just like to be prepared. And plus I'm generally just curious what everyone thinks.

So when it is none of the guys in the poll you'll be fully prepared when we try to burn the site to the ground?