Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

IU Hoosier41

#3 Indiana. At #6 Georgia Tech Game Thread

@Mo_Creek: 2 All Indiana University players and Coaching Staff...Much success in the NIT...Go Out there & Win the Title..I'll be watching #HoosierPride

Mo Creek trying to go back-to-back years with an alma mater winning the NIT lol.

Just had to move 9 posts. It's not that hard guys if you want to bash Crean or Glass take it to the appropriate thread. The next one will probably just get a 24 hour vacation.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

Correction! Not probably the next one WILL get a 24 hour time out.

To post without showing frustration at the current situation is difficult you guys have to admit that. 

"I'm not expecting us to play very good defense"

I have been told many times that is not an example of a good post, and that you have to explain your stance. 

So its very difficult to talk about your feelings and expectations for this game, without their being significant overlap with those subjects that are to be kept out of this topic. 

To post without showing frustration at the current situation is difficult you guys have to admit that. 
I have been told many times that is not an example of a good post, and that you have to explain your stance. 
So its very difficult to talk about your feelings and expectations for this game, without their being significant overlap with those subjects that are to be kept out of this topic. 

I expect us to come out flat. It's not really a game to get too stoked about playing with all the stuff going on around the program. With that said, if we hit shots we can win. I expect them to get a ton of easy looks and for us to run offense if we don't get it in transition. The only way we get transition is them missing a ton of open looks or just giving us the ball.

Is there a prediction league thread for this game or am I not able to see it because... FIRE SOMEONE!

Who said you couldn't show frustration?

If you want to say you don't think we'll play very good defense then say it. This isn't the same old regime where if you post anything negative about the team or the way we are playing you'll get warned or banned. If we are playing like crap then call it how you see it. All I/We are asking is leave the fire Crean, fire glass, or I hope we lose stuff in the fire Crean thread. Some people still want to discuss the game and shouldn't have to sort through 100 posts of saying Glass is a coward, Crean is a clown, or let's lose this game so maybe someone will get fired. It's pretty unanimous that almost everyone wants Crean fired, but that doesn't mean every thread needs to turn into a fire Crean thread.

It's kind of a slap in the face when I asked everyone to keep that stuff in the other thread and then I had to go and move 9 separate posts. Honestly there should have been 9 warnings handed out but I/We don't enjoy warning or banning people. That's why we got to the 24 hr vacation. If people can't show a little respect to their fellow members who want to discuss the game and to a simple request to keep that stuff out of here when already asked/warned once then a timeout will have to do.

Unless we've got the 3's falling like the blizzard that's to hit the east coast this weekend, I can't see us winning any other way.  Ga Tech defense just too good and especially strong with Lammers in the middle.  Need to get him in early foul trouble but I just don't think we have that ability.  Really have to wonder just what the mindset is with the players.  They certainly aren't oblivious to the rumors about CTC, some may have already mentally checked out with an eye on transferring elsewhere and then not to have the chance to play the game in your own backyard.   Got to be a mental drain.  It will take an exceptionally strong all-around game to get the W.