Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

IU Hoosier41

#3 Indiana. At #6 Georgia Tech Game Thread

Okay, I might get some heat for this post but..

What's the point in playing in this?

Are we going to get better by playing in this game? Well let me ask you this, did we get better during the regular season at all this past year? No we did not, this team didn't show a single sign of progression all year. In fact, we got worse as the season went on.

The NIT. What is this.. What does the NIT even stand for? I'm surprised it's even covered on ESPN. I mean really? We might as well play in the local YMCA adult league. Hell, we'd probably lose from the defense I've seen from some of the teams here in Bloomington.

Fred Glass is making is case of being fired. This is a waste of money and a waste of time for everyone involved. Don't tell me the players are going to develop while playing in the NIT. Have they developed under Crean this season? LOL no.

This is just completely pointless. I hope we get blown out. Fire Crean this Wednesday. Fire Glass on Friday if Crean isn't fired. 

8 hours ago, Treesh said:

Okay, I might get some heat for this post but..

What's the point in playing in this?

Are we going to get better by playing in this game? Well let me ask you this, did we get better during the regular season at all this past year? No we did not, this team didn't show a single sign of progression all year. In fact, we got worse as the season went on.

The NIT. What is this.. What does the NIT even stand for? I'm surprised it's even covered on ESPN. I mean really? We might as well play in the local YMCA adult league. Hell, we'd probably lose from the defense I've seen from some of the teams here in Bloomington.

Fred Glass is making is case of being fired. This is a waste of money and a waste of time for everyone involved. Don't tell me the players are going to develop while playing in the NIT. Have they developed under Crean this season? LOL no.

This is just completely pointless. I hope we get blown out. Fire Crean this Wednesday. Fire Glass on Friday if Crean isn't fired. 

I laughed out loud at Buckley on the radio with Fish after the Wisky game. Talked about how the team wanted to keep playing and getting better...

I don't feel as if we can beat any team at this point.

This is an evenly matched game.

We shake our heads at Tech for their wins and losses.

They are doing the same thing toward IU.

Home court does NOT bode well for us.  

End of season very soon.

#timetolooktothefuture