Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Uspshoosier

(2017) PG Tremont Waters to LSU

5 minutes ago, HooHooHoo22 said:

Seems like there's not many reliable recruiting resources. He was all but ours like 2 hours ago, now it's Georgetown. I can't handle this lol lord help us

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

Kinda wondering if this is just ESPN generating Hype to get clicks. I know ESPN is the beacon of integrity and all but maybe they are desperate to stay relevant as their business becomes harder to maintain. 

Do you understand how yearly budgets work? 

Not at all- help me out :). Regardless, the tone in your post was somewhat final in its implication but does not consider the finality of the recruiting season. If it begins and ends in November for you...kudos. It's simple really- I tend to want all of the data rather than a portion of it and I would consider the data finalized after the lasted signing period ends. i.e April

Kinda wondering if this is just ESPN generating Hype to get clicks. I know ESPN is the beacon of integrity and all but maybe they are desperate to stay relevant as their business becomes harder to maintain. 

Maybe but Adam zagoria and Evan Daniels are reporting the Georgetown chatter as well and neither are affiliated with ESPN and both are really good sources for recruiting news

Just now, Uspshoosier said:

Maybe but Adam zagoria and Evan Daniels are reporting the Georgetown chatter as well and neither are affiliated with ESPN and both are really good sources for recruiting news

Oh yeah I only saw Goodman reporting well that's not good I guess

1 minute ago, indy317219 said:

Not at all- help me out :). Regardless, the tone in your post was somewhat final in its implication but does not consider the finality of the recruiting season. If it begins and ends in November for you...kudos. It's simple really- I tend to want all of the day rather than a portion of it and I would consider the data finalized after the lasted signing period ends. i.e April

We aren't in the mix for anybody but those 3 and my original post specified if we missed on them. It's called a hypothetical. 

Anyone know when Preston was confirmed as a HH visitor? Seems oddly close to the timing of Waters Georgetown visit. Something tells me the staff already knows we aren't getting him

Oh yeah I only saw Goodman reporting well that's not good I guess

Following recruiting nationally and not just following iu's recruiting I have seen too many instances where the recruit has picked where the "experts" thought they were going all along and I have seen where they scouting analyst completely got it wrong. Waters has kept his recruiting in house and I feel it has been truly hard for some to get a good read on it. Jaylen brown recruitment comes to mind as one no one had a good idea where he was going We shall find out tomorrow

Are we really getting Bruce Browned again?

No because several recruiting services not named 247(Crystal ball) had Miami the favorite in that recruitment weeks before he announced. Georgetown was never considered that favorite by any service weeks before this announcement

No because several recruiting services not named 247(Crystal ball) had Miami the favorite in that recruitment weeks before he announced. Georgetown was never considered that favorite by any service weeks before this announcement

So this would be worse by all accounts

Sent from my SPH-L720T using BtownBanners mobile app