Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

IU Hoosier41

2017 BtownBanners Squares Pool! BOARD FILLED!!!

Have more left? Never been in a pool like this and after 1st read thru of the rules I don't fully understand but I'll read through again.

Wouldn't mind getting a few squares and trying this out.

If you want to shoot me a PM before you commit to it I can try to help explain it some more.

On 3/12/2017 at 4:31 PM, IU Hoosier41 said:

This is a pretty fun alternative pool for March Madness that keeps everyone in it until the end as you randomly get assigned numbers.  It's just like the Super Bowl pool we did last year, but will cover ALL 63 tournament games.  It's quite a bit of fun.  

Comment below how many squares you want and what squares you want (Comment AA if you want upper left) - If you don't want to choose then don't worry about it and we'll place them for you.  We will do the number drawing live on Periscope once the squares are filled.  You can get as many squares as you want.  $10/Square.  Must pay up before the start of the tournament to be included.

Paypal: btownbanners@gmail.com

Venmo: @JBEadie41

CURRENT GRID: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1sk-djuDa3jRTID_IBVpRo8ktV694mw1rA3hSm1iiCSI/pubhtml

*********RULES***********

There is a 100-square grid - each square will be sold for $10, making a total pot of $1000.00.

After all the squares have all been sold, the numbers will be randomly assigned.

The same numbers will be used for the FINAL 63 GAMES in the tournament! 
(Rounds 1 thru the National Championship. The 4 First Round games will not be used.)

The 63 game tournament starts on Thursday, March 16th, and ends on Monday, April 3rd.

The last digits of the final score of each game will be used to determine the winning squares.

This format makes it possible to win multiple games with the same numbers.

Payouts will increase with each round of the tournament - see below: 

• 1st Round: $5 payout - (32 Games - $160)
  • 2nd Round: $10 payout - (16 Games - $160)
  • Regional Semifinals: $20 - (8 Games - $160)
  • Regional Finals: $40 - (4 Games - $160)
  • National Semifinals: $80 - (2 Games - $160)
  • National Championship: $200 - (1 Game - $200)

The numbers across the top of the grid will represent the WINNING Teams.
The numbers down the left side of the grid will represent the LOSING Teams.

march-madness-squares.png

Just sent 40.

Give me A, J.  And B D and 2 others you pick

Edited by A.j. Nigh
Want B D, you figure out why lol