Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

IU Hoosier41

2017 March Madness Tournament Thread

It still annoys the piss out of me that there are three colors on the floor. Dark wood in the main part, light wood inside the arc, and just plain white in the paint. At least two years in a row of this nonsense and my eyes aren't happy about it.

6 minutes ago, Hovadipo said:

It still annoys the piss out of me that there are three colors on the floor. Dark wood in the main part, light wood inside the arc, and just plain white in the paint. At least two years in a row of this nonsense and my eyes aren't happy about it.

I just liked when they had the court that was already on the floor. It really helped, you know, knowing where the game is being played. Also made the tourney have a unique feel than the sterile look these cookie cutter courts now have.

I just liked when they had the court that was already on the floor. It really helped, you know, knowing where the game is being played. Also made the tourney have a unique feel than the sterile look these cookie cutter courts now have.

I like the game of squinting in the corner of the court to see which school/conference logo is down there showing where you are. I just noticed they even put an even smaller "Hosted By:" right above that logo.

26 minutes ago, Hovadipo said:

Agree, but these are better than those scenic court designs that I've seen used by Oregon and others.  As a visiting player, I would think those scenic designs would be hard to adjust to from the perspective of always having the strong sense of where you were on the court.

Agree, but these are better than those scenic court designs that I've seen used by Oregon and others.  As a visiting player, I would think those scenic designs would be hard to adjust to from the perspective of always having the strong sense of where you were on the court.

Oregon would be terrible. I had never even thought about the court awareness aspect of that. No wonder they're so good at home.

6 minutes ago, biteoftheapple said:

Watch the Lakers, that will keep your bad mood.

No that actually makes me happy, our tank is going tremendous right now. I've been in a great mood with them especially with us firing our front office!

1 hour ago, Uspshoosier said:

And we are under way. I'm pulling for New Orleans with the Bloomington connection

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

Tight game with 2 minutes left. Weren't you going to Dayton tonight or did you change to tomorrow with the IU NIT game?

Tight game with 2 minutes left. Weren't you going to Dayton tonight or did you change to tomorrow with the IU NIT game?

Unfortunately our baby sitter fell through for today's game and we are going to try and go tomorrow if not tomorrow then I will have to wait until next year. I missed a good one live mount st Mary's moves on. Not sure why New Orleans coach didn't foul.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners