Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

IU Hoosier41

2017 March Madness Tournament Thread

First, in general, I have never been impressed with West Coast Basketball. They usually fade and/or choke in the tourney. The power is in the Midwest and the East. Plus UNC has more pure athletic talent and that length is staggering. So--UNC should win tonight--but I hope they do not! I hope the bad karma from years of academic fraud catches up to them and they finish runner-up for the second year in a row.  That is at least some form of justice because we all know the NCAA is unlikely to do much to them. And--No one really remembers the runner--up ----only the champion. Please let that be Gonzaga this year!

3 hours ago, rebelhoosier848891 said:

First, in general, I have never been impressed with West Coast Basketball. They usually fade and/or choke in the tourney. The power is in the Midwest and the East. Plus UNC has more pure athletic talent and that length is staggering. So--UNC should win tonight--but I hope they do not! I hope the bad karma from years of academic fraud catches up to them and they finish runner-up for the second year in a row.  That is at least some form of justice because we all know the NCAA is unlikely to do much to them. And--No one really remembers the runner--up ----only the champion. Please let that be Gonzaga this year!

Eh, I'm just gonna say it. Gonzaga had an insanely easy route to the game tonight. The best team they played was a good, but inconsistent West Virginia team. Kind of expect them to get beaten badly tonight barring the mediocre UNC show up, like they do every once in a while

Seriously. I don't think we will ever get anything from the NCAA on this but it is a bad example to set for not just every college program but for every kid out there. Cheating pays and pays big with no consequences, only reward

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

Roy already knows he will skate. The investigation is for show.

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk