Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

IU Hoosier41

2017 March Madness Tournament Thread

Gotta go---put on some Hoosier gear and cross the river into U.K. Land for evening entertainment. It is so fun after a loss to listen to all their whining about referees, that Ole Roy is a cheater, and how they have the number one recruiting class and will win it all next year. Heck--if I am lucky they will flip some cars and burn some couches. That will be followed by 7 days of mourning with an uptick in divorce filings between them and their cousins. And you think I am joking. You just can't make this stuff up. Meanwhile, I will just sit back and smile knowing change has come to IU Basketball and that Archie will bring us back to greatness until we are the team that sends the Kats home year in and year out from the tourney. Have a great evening BTown'ers. I know I will!

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

It felt like the winner of this game will be cutting down the nets next week. I think Oregon losing their best player will finally catch up with them and the South Carolina-Gonzaga winner will probably be overwhelmed.

If it's a Zaga UNC final Zaga will be able to body with them would be a good game

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners