Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

IU Hoosier41

2017 March Madness Tournament Thread

Sorry.... Off topic for this game. This has been bugging me.....Does anybody know if Austin Hatch was on the Michigan plane that went off the runway leaving for the B1G tournament? If so, and I were him .... I would NEVER get on a plane again. It's just not meant to be.....

Sent from my iPad using BtownBanners mobile app

Sorry.... Off topic for this game. This has been bugging me.....Does anybody know if Austin Hatch was on the Michigan plane that went off the runway leaving for the B1G tournament? If so, and I were him .... I would NEVER get on a plane again. It's just not meant to be.....

He was not.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

UNC --let's see they have a ton of 5 star 7 footers--game plan --instead of going inside let's just keep jackin' up 3's---ridiculous--Ole Roy better get his boys playing smarter--but I hope he doesn't!

Oops--as soon as I post--they go inside twice in a row--about time!

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

GOOD! Thanks for letting me know. I thought I read that he was not playing anymore but he still had a role with the team. He's a amazing young man....

Yeh that's an amazing and equally sad story. Seems like a great kid who's endured a life's worth of pain.

UNC --let's see they have a ton of 5 star 7 footers--game plan --instead of going inside let's just keep jackin' up 3's---ridiculous--Ole Roy better get his boys playing smarter--but I hope he doesn't!

Oops--as soon as I post--they go inside twice in a row--about time!

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

Stop me if you've heard this before, but another team is struggling with a zone d...