Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

jdailey1981

TOM CREAN FIRED

7 minutes ago, HoosierSadaseci said:

HickoryHoosier 142 posts

21 minutes ago

There is a 99% chance as far as CTC this will all be out by 5pm tomorrow. All signs as of now indicate a CTC announcement gone by then! We may/probably not know the new coach tomorrow. Go Hoosiers!

0708 or whatever it is just said he is legit and hearing the same thing fwiw

1 hour ago, Jeff_Boy_Ardee said:

ImageUploadedByBtownBanners1489624144.493099.jpg

ImageUploadedByBtownBanners1489624157.680144.jpg

I'm trying boys. I also realize I need to change my name, it sounded like a good one when I made it years ago and obviously when I joined here I didn't take the time to let my creative juices flow and just stuck with it.

I LMFAO every time I read your name my man!  I have the humor of a 1st grader though!

Worst case scenario crean comes back finishes top 3 in big ten and sweet 16 gets 6 year extension. 20 years of crean our luck

Sent from my SM-G920V using BtownBanners mobile app

Tucker will commit
Bryant and OG will return
Hoosiers will get some major wins, lose to some teams they shouldn't
They will make the dance , advance to the sweet 16 and yep, a 3 year extension!

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

Unfortunately I'm inclined to believe Rabjohns (assuming he said it and he wasn't hacked which is sounds like he did) more than an anonymous message board poster. The only media member I will not believe without further confirmations is Albers. Maybe Rabjohns is wrong and he is not 100% confidant yet which is why he has not gone public with it but this is probably most concerning sign Crean may be staying.

Yep it would prove what i have long said. Fred is not interested in being elite and it was all just words to quiet fans. Well i will be done with iu for at least one season and probably longer since he probably would not fire him next year either. I cannot support a crean team any longer.

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

Unfortunately I'm inclined to believe Rabjohns (assuming he said it and he wasn't hacked which is sounds like he did) more than an anonymous message board poster. The only media member I will not believe without further confirmations is Albers. Maybe Rabjohns is wrong and he is not 100% confidant yet which is why he has not gone public with it but this is probably most concerning sign Crean may be staying.

He may be right. Since his time being an insider he has yet to be right for a coaching rumor involving IU men's basketball. Recruiting they do well at, but have developed good relationships with national guys. I have no doubt he has talked to someone he believes. But to me this just doesn't jive how it has played out at all. Complete radio silence by Fred Glass which has done even more harm to Crean. He is not giving him an extension which cuts his legs out from under him on recruiting. Donors are pissed. Fans aren't coming to games. He just turned down a chance to play at home to not be embarrassed due to said coach. I will say something I said to Pap and a few others on here. I have heard he is coming back and leaving. This from people I trust and have been hearing both for a month. He may fall into this one, but there is a ton of noise from trustworthy people, and I don't mean people on boards.

A poster on 247 who seems to be legitimate to a lot of people on the site said that there has been a lot of fluid motion the past 24 hours and a lot of going back and forth. Glass wants one thing, the trustees want another. What are the chances that the trustees give into Glass? Hopefully not good!! 

Complete polar opposite absolute assurances.
Peachy.

Dude that's the way it's been for a month for me. There is just no consensus. Most journalists too are taking a, "we believe he will be back until we hear otherwise since there is nothing out there legit" approach. This one is just weird, and Glass has played this one close.