Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

jdailey1981

TOM CREAN FIRED

7 minutes ago, Hoosierfan2017 said:

Crean would get eaten alive there. In a better conference at a worse school? Yikes. Oh well, not our problem if he's not here. 

Imagine him going against Duke and UNC with lesser talent multiple times.  Or Bennett's defense.

It'd be like playing Wisconsin 5 or 6 times.

1 minute ago, Josh said:

We only lost two home games in Zeller's tenure.  In January 2012 vs Minnesota and January 2013 vs Wisconsin.  I don't know which game you're referencing here.

and senior night net cutting embarrassment vs OSU. That to me despite all the ups and downs remains the low point in Crean's tenure.

1 minute ago, WayneFleekHoosier said:

6a1770551d3439ec413ce4e6e4466084.jpg

FWIW

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

Wow.  The parts about "a lot of other crap going on with the team" and "not everyone makes the trip (players & staff) point to some real potential turmoil going on.  Just a week ago we were wondering if we'd be getting a home run coach hired and now we're left wondering if the whole program is about to go up in flames. smh

The heck does that mean... yeesh.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

Supposedly players and families are mad about punting the game and such.

People say he's an insider but I don't trust 0708. This cat, seems to be a little bit in the know but also loves the attention. That's why i prefaced it with FWIW.

People say he's an insider but I don't trust 0708. This cat, seems to be a little bit in the know but also loves the attention. That's why i prefaced it with FWIW.

Is 0708 the same guy as HickoryHoosier?  Now I'm even more confused.

I am starting to think that Glass has IDed the leaks in the organization.  Most of our insiders tend to do better with recruiting utilizing non IU coaches for INFO it seems.  

6 minutes ago, cljones1979 said:

i was on 247 and an supposed nc state fan came on and said he has not heard or seen any mention of crean on any forums by any insiders fwiw. 

None of the IU insiders knew Crean was the guy when he got hired.

Two things about that HickoryHoosier thing:

The options aren't running dry. It's March 13. At some point Crean would have to realize he has to put his name in more than just the NC State/Missouri pool.

Secondly, I don't believe for a second that players/staff wouldn't make the trip to Atlanta.