Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

jdailey1981

TOM CREAN FIRED

Look at it this way. All you guys and gals can become fans of the up and coming program at FGCU! At least it would give you an excuse to come to Naples/Fort Myers when it's cold up there! Cozy Alice Arena will be waiting as will "The Beach"!

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

Unfortunately the closest school for me to watch CBB games is where Sampson coaches.

Mike davis getting in the tourney is ok with me. If we had a decent coach we would both be in only we would have a shot at winning. Congrats mike for making the tourney check us out tomorrow in the nit

Sent from my SM-G920V using BtownBanners mobile app

Mike catches more grief than is deserved. He's a pretty good coach. He was just over his head here, and he has admitted as such.

Sent from my DMC-CM1 using BtownBanners mobile app

I like Mike but it was time for him to go. I like Tom but it is time for him to go. Sampson may be the best coach of the three but I cannot stand him at all after what he did to our program and culture. Just my opinion.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

I like Mike but it was time for him to go. I like Tom but it is time for him to go. Sampson may be the best coach of the three but I cannot stand him at all after what he did to our program and culture. Just my opinion.

You're correct. I'm not disputing that it was time for him to leave IU at all. I just think the animosity directed towards him in 2017 is a little unwarranted.

Agreed. Sampson could out coach Crean and Davis with his eyes closed but other than that there isn't anything good about him.

That was Illinois, not Butler.

For Butler I believe Cody was on the bench. The reason the walkon got the assignment for the game winning layup is because the worst defender of the Tom Crean era was guarding him.

FIRE HIM! This is embarrassing