Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

jdailey1981

TOM CREAN FIRED

Just now, Tom White said:

Okay, now that is just getting goofy! I'm about to call BS on all of that.

I agree! That's some pretty specific info. He's either full of it or is highly connected and I have a hard time believing someone that connected would be posting on an internet message board, in the middle of a day, in the middle of the week. 

A comment like that makes me question this guy's connections. I mean, he'd have to be incredibly connected to get information like that. Like friends with our AD. Come on. Idk who our next coach will be but this guy seems to be acting like he's one step away from being in the room with our AD. 

I actually agree with this. No offense to him but almost immediately after the meeting he knows all the details? Someone may have told him this but I highly doubt it being true. He is the only one really pushing the Billy D thing. I doubt we have had any meetings but maybe a couple calls or video conferences.

Sent from my LGLS676 using BtownBanners mobile app

1 minute ago, mdiu28 said:

I agree! That's some pretty specific info. He's either full of it or is highly connected and I have a hard time believing someone that connected would be posting on an internet message board, in the middle of a day, in the middle of the week. 

He has been right about a lot of other things in the past.  There is a reason he is one of the most trusted posters over on 247.

1 minute ago, Sknits nad said:

He has been right about a lot of other things in the past.  There is a reason he is one of the most trusted posters over on 247.

I feel like someone that connected would never be wrong, right? Idk, just seems like a very specific bit of info. Seems unlikely to me but I take what anyone on a message board says with a grain of salt. 

26 minutes ago, Crimson and Cream said:

I spent so much time catching up on this thread to learn at the end that Donovan is a no go. I need a nap.

A Nap! Hell I'm gonna go home and dive deeply into the case of Yuengling Lager that's been hiding in my beer fridge in the garage!

This is why I never venture over there. Our guys on here are committed to twitter, plane routes, we have the Janitor and we don't have our mods claiming stuff just for views. I honestly havent checked their forum through out this just cause if anything is being said I trust anyone on here to find it too. No shots taken at him just the trust I have in you guys to provide any info that we can. I am very glad we don't have posters saying we have met w Stevens 3 or 4 times. It shows the credibility here. If Donovan was talking with us it would have been discussed sooner he was iffy. Even if he was iffy it would still be an outside shot. This sounds like him trying to lose questions to himself over the Billy D stuff cause he doesn't know anything more than we may have reached out.

Sent from my LGLS676 using BtownBanners mobile app

It's amusing to me that people are getting down over an anonymous "insider" giving details about a closed door meeting that may or may not have happened. Between anonymous "friends of the program" or members of IU's staff. If the meeting DID happen and Billy DID commit, why in the H.E.L.L would it be announced before either coaches season has ended.

You guys are acting like this dude is Edward Snowden or Julien Assange. Has he been right before? Sure! Has he been wrong before? Sure! Even a broken clock is right twice a day.

Give me a break guys. We are all smarter than this!

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

If the Billy D meeting even happened today, there is a chance that 0708 is being thrown off the scent by his source.  Like maybe they realize he is posting stuff or may post stuff, so he was fed inaccurate information.  And now Billy and Fred are signing contracts and smoking cigars and mixing martinis and toasting to Hoosier basketball.

Ahhhh.  That's better. 

6 minutes ago, mdiu28 said:

maybe he is some closet I.T. guy that has the place bugged, trackers in place, eyes and ears of the institution...etc.

Image result for crazy communications guy image

If the Billy D meeting even happened today, there is a chance that 0708 is being thrown off the scent by his source.  Like maybe they realize he is posting stuff or may post stuff, so he was fed inaccurate information.  And now Billy and Fred are signing contracts and smoking cigars and mixing martinis and toasting to Hoosier basketball.

Ahhhh.  That's better. 

Good way to find the "leak"

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using BtownBanners mobile app

2 minutes ago, Treesh said:

Like others have mentioned above me, I really only listen to Janitor or a credible source on this forum. 

Matches up with the janitor saying we are looking out west now sadly