Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

jdailey1981

TOM CREAN FIRED

8 minutes ago, SteelerHoosier said:

This Sark dude at 247 must be an employee of the athletic department lol

Yeah, the dude is a clown. Says anyone who is talking doesnt know anything. Then proceeds to tell everyone whats actually happening, which is talking. 

15 minutes ago, Feathery said:

Yeah, the dude is a clown. Says anyone who is talking doesnt know anything. Then proceeds to tell everyone whats actually happening, which is talking. 

Yeah him and BtownInsider going at it haha. I don't believe for one second that no talks have happened. That would be complete idiocy on Fred's part

Today's win guarantees a winning record on the season. Good for him. Looks like the NIT will happen. Heck, I hope they win it! Because he's gone regardless.

FIRE HIM! This is embarrassing

Today's win guarantees a winning record on the season. Good for him. Looks like the NIT will happen. Heck, I hope they win it! Because he's gone regardless.

I hope you are right. I wanna believe but I'll still have an ounce of doubt until press conference.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

The last time when we missed the NIT we had a 17-15 record I think

To be fair, I haven't figured it out yet.

Hell, the mods probably wouldn't have had 41 not contacted him. We just have access to things that the average posters don't. IP addresses. Emails. Plus obviously there is a level of respect 41 has with building the place. So some are more willing to give info to him if he asks.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

1 minute ago, mdn82 said:

Hell, the mods probably wouldn't have had 41 not contacted him. We just have access to things that the average posters don't. IP addresses. Emails. Plus obviously there is a level of respect 41 has with building the place. So some are more willing to give info to him if he asks.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

Wait you know too. I feel so left out. 

A lot of talk about using Billy D as a smokescreen. Why in the world would the administration use a perceived home run hire as the smokescreen? I could see a lesser known coach's name being dropped but the the consensus seems Stevens and Donovan are the elite gets right now. Seems like a good way to alienate the faithful by using a big name as the smokescreen.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners