Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

jdailey1981

TOM CREAN FIRED

For newbies of Basketball4IU...  He posted back in 2014-2015 a ton, with inside info that pretty much always came true...  Alot of issues when our players were constantly getting in trouble.   I know who bball is, I've reached out.

Quick search for the newbies can shed some light here:  https://btownbanners.com/search/?&q=basketball4iu&item=10308

Ha he probably didn't come around for 2 years from shock when you figured out who he was .

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

If you read other posts in that thread Mile also says that the soft landing that they may be working on appears to be iffy now, he put it that it has hit some turbelance.

Saw Forde from Yahoo tweet about this too. Said Crean backed off a potential move. His ego is getting big again. Youd think after last night he would be running as fast as he wants us to play lol.

Sent from my LGLS676 using BtownBanners mobile app

Nooooooo!!!!!! I hate it when I leave the forum after a purdue person game (rhymes with lit) and I'm trying to catch up on the threads and sadaseci puts out the negativity. I really hate your V face right now

Sent from my SM-G920V using BtownBanners mobile app

I remember him now. I usually remember people by their post not names sides a few. He was pretty accurate with the TB recruitment if I remember correctly. Hope something comes from this with its own thread.

He might of been the one that broke the news on how Holt might not of been the one driving when it hit Davis. I could be wrong

Saw Forde from Yahoo tweet about this too. Said Crean backed off a potential move. His ego is getting big again. Youd think after last night he would be running as fast as he wants us to play lol.

If he's being an a** hat I'd just fire the man

4 minutes ago, Yogi's Picnic Basket said:

Time to just fire him. 

If he's being an a** hat I'd just fire the man

I was amazed Yahoo leaked it but doesnt mention that IU is trying anything just that Crean has been reaching out himself. Of course they are gonna make it like he is leaving us lol. I would gladly take it tho and act very sincere if it meant he actually left.

I almost guarantee he has threatened this team he is leaving too. Just a hunch. He is gonna go out in a blaze of fire. It wont be pretty. Hopefully Billy will be the one with the fire extinguisher.