Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

jdailey1981

TOM CREAN FIRED

I have to stop searching Tom Crean's name on twitter because there's dumb as**s that still think he should be the coach. "Well Tom has won the big ten 2 times and made it to the sweet 16 multiple times" what about missing the WHOLE ENTIRE NCAA TOURNAMENT between those years. Some people just don't understand

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

Oh I want to move on trust me. On paper it doesn't look nearly as bad as we witness game after game. We'll never win a ship w/ Crean. Give me Archie Miller or Chris Collins and let's get the excitement back.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

The decisions the administration takes in the next month or so should show us how serious they are about the basketball program.

Just now, IU Hoosier41 said:

Oh I want to move on trust me. On paper it doesn't look nearly as bad as we witness game after game. We'll never win a ship w/ Crean. Give me Archie Miller or Chris Collins and let's get the excitement back.

I guess I want a guarantee Natty so bad that neither of those names excite me. I so badly long for Donovan even though it's a pipe dream. IU Fams are like a scarred teenage girl with low self esteem. 

Top coaches would think they can do better. It's what makes them top coaches. 

Yup they see it as this is what were used to and it isnt hard to get IU on that level and know if they get IU back fully how their probably a god. Thing is they know they have the resources just not the success.

Sent from my LGLS676 using BtownBanners mobile app

The assembly call guys are done with crean as well. First time I've seen jerrod Morris arguing with a national guy about keeping/not keeping crean.

Morris had very good points to not keep crean but the national guy pretty much blamed the season on the o g injury, which is garbage.

5 hours ago, Hoosierfan2017 said:

My only worry with Collins would be him bolting for Duke if the job was available. Other than that I would be pleased.  

not my only worry:  http://thebiglead.com/2016/11/15/former-northwestern-basketball-player-challenges-ncaa-transfer-rules-alleges-chris-collins-went-to-extreme-measures-to-run-him-off/

Crean at halftime
How to get your team out of a slump?
Run play faster
This team isn't good at that crean maybe you should learn a little half court offense or recruit kids that can play your style? Just an example DD I like this kid but if you want to run he shouldn't be here he is an half court guy just an example I'm sick of this coach his system needs some improving adding a defense and half court offense would be amazing

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

5 hours ago, IU Hoosier41 said:

ImageUploadedByBtownBanners1487743959.804181.jpg

This makes it tough to attract top coaches. 3 sweet 16s. 2 conference championships. I get it we want him gone, but...

But IU won't be firing Crean, he's going to leave for another gig, so it's basically a mutual departure.