Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

jdailey1981

TOM CREAN FIRED

Yeah, I'm pretty numb to losing this season. I'm not shocked they've collapsed down the stretch. That's usually the time of game you're whipped and you keep fighting for those around you.

I feel bad for this team. It's like everyone is suffering. They all look defeated. I wasn't really that aware during the end days of Davis so this is the first time I've watched this type of deal unfold and it's so weird.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

I'm trying to imagine this place and the fanbase wth him back next year. Yikes.

I think Glass's hand will be forced. I'm not seeing any possible way he can bring him back with the toxicity that's going around our program.

I think Glass's hand will be forced. I'm not seeing any possible way he can bring him back with the toxicity that's going around our program.

We already can't fill Assembly Hall anymore. No way we can next year with Crean back.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

2 minutes ago, VO5 said:

I've been saying this for a while. There is no justifiable way to bring back Crean