Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

jdailey1981

TOM CREAN FIRED

Not surprising, but good to hear:      Alex Bozich Retweeted fHdEomHn_normal.jpgrickbozich     @rickbozich

If somebody tries to tell you Chris Mack of Xavier to #iubb, move along to the next source. That ain't happening.

Ha DeCourcey went there.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

Glass won back my support with that press conference. I enjoyed hearing him say that money won't be an issue in getting who they want. I also like that he plans to reach out to High school and AAU coaches in Indiana and the Midwest. That's the only way we will be consistent is to continually be in the running for top talent in the area. Don't have to lock down the state but we need to be pulling from the best talent every year in recruiting. 

Whoever we get I believe Glass will have done his homework and will get us the best coach available.

Fred, I apologize for ever thinking that you were a bumbling idiot. I won't doubt you again. 
Not to get too sentimental but I feel awesome right now. IU is the only school I've ever rooted for, the only school I ever thought about going to, and the only school I ever applied to. The past few months of basketball were absolutely terrible and I'm so glad that we have something to look forward to again. Indiana belongs at the top of the college basketball world and I think we have a good chance of finally getting back there. 

Let's see who he gets and how well he was able to close first.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

If we get billy d I think all players and recruits stay put

Sent from my SM-G935V using BtownBanners mobile app

If he gets Billy, you can bet your sweet butt that we pull some 5* that are yet to be committed or some that can get out of LOIs from places where coaching changes will be made if there ate some.

Sent from my SM-G930P using BtownBanners mobile app

Fred, I apologize for ever thinking that you were a bumbling idiot. I won't doubt you again. 

Not to get too sentimental but I feel awesome right now. IU is the only school I've ever rooted for, the only school I ever thought about going to, and the only school I ever applied to. The past few months of basketball were absolutely terrible and I'm so glad that we have something to look forward to again. Indiana belongs at the top of the college basketball world and I think we have a good chance of finally getting back there. 

Love it man. Glass definitely soured on me with the NIT situation but he FIRED Tom Crean. That alone will get me back on his side. But if he's had Donovan planned all along, I won't say a bad thing about him ever again

Can we all talk about where we were when we got the news?

I had just got done browsing the topic discussing our typical Thursday morning fire crean chatter. I decided to take a shower as I had a workout in 40 minutes. I heard my phone get a text and didn't think much of it. Got out of the shower, looked at my phone

"CREAN GONE, WHEW" 

There I was , dancing naked for a solid minute, cheering and screaming.

Checked Twitter to confirm, CONFIRMED.