Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

jdailey1981

TOM CREAN FIRED

Man I laughed so hard I almost peed at his comments on reflecting what worked and didn't and making changes for the better! The man coached at Marquette and Indiana for almost 20 years and the same problems happened year after year. This man is stuck on himself and his methods and is virtually incapable of making changes. He is better off taking a career in broadcasting, cause the "big time" coaching gigs are not going to come, those schools have noticed a track record of inconsistency, big spending shot gun approach to recruiting, off the court issues, lack of meaningful player discipline, lackadaisical coaching strategy, maddening substitution strategies, and no in-game adaptations. Schools like Duke, mentioned in other post, wouldn't bat an eye at a resume like FCTC has built over the last couple decades. I agree with others, FCTC is setting up a PR campaign to shrug off how him not finding the "right" job will look! I will give him credit for one thing, he is one hell of a PR guy and knows exactly how to hype himself!

He won't do it - let me just say I understand that before going any further - but he would do best to get an assistant job somewhere, either NBA or college. All the things he has said about leadership are exactly what his teams lacked. I really think he's in a position where he doesn't know what he doesn't know.

He would be a really great assistant somewhere, but his hyperactivity and ego won't allow it.

He did pretty well on this show last year, looking forward to seeing him here. 

Looks like that might be an ESPN show now. I saw Woj to The Mothership confirmed earlier.

Not sure why there is a need to dance on Tom Crean's grave after his coaching gig died here.  Like it or not, he is going to coach again and he will have some pretty good teams.

It's not like he pulled a total jerk move and wished death upon those who were there when he was fired.