Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

jdailey1981

TOM CREAN FIRED

I really want to have some decent memories about the guy, but the more of these interviews I hear, the less respect I have for him. How about moving on with some dignity!? It's becoming apparent why he couldn't put any kind of a consistent product out there.

Sent from my iPad using BtownBanners mobile app

I really want to have some decent memories about the guy, but the more of these interviews I hear, the less respect I have for him. How about moving on with some dignity!? It's becoming apparent why he couldn't put any kind of a consistent product out there.

Sent from my iPad using BtownBanners mobile app

Because in his mind he is smarter than all of us and nothing is ever his fault. Never understood why some of you think he is such a great guy.

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

1 minute ago, recker222000 said:

Because in his mind he is smarter than all of us and nothing is ever his fault. Never understood why some of you think he is such a great guy.

Because he bought a homeless a meal and preached to him about God and he sometimes calls and checks up on people's sick relatives. Maybe he's the world's greatest guy but the impression I have of him isn't a very good one based off the things I've heard and the things he's done. 

Because he bought a homeless a meal and preached to him about God and he sometimes calls and checks up on people's sick relatives. Maybe he's the world's greatest guy but the impression I have of him isn't a very good one based off the things I've heard and the things he's done. 

The whole buying the homeless man a meal deal is great but if i had creans money id buy every homeless person i saw meal. Does that make me a great guy? It just means i have the means to do it. What he did is really not that out of the ordinary. Most people i know are very thoughtful and generous with volunteering and donations
I guess i jusy know alot of great guys.

1 hour ago, Hoosier Guy said:

My post was deleted last night for some reason. But yeah I can't stand the guy. I'm SO GLAD he's not the coach anymore. I don't care about him one bit

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

Because that type of post doesn't belong on here and the mods have already warned you...

Well, that's interesting.  I mean, I guess I get it on the one hand...you want to minimize distractions.  But, the guy did lead the team for 9 years and has a son that will be playing baseball for IU.  Do you just completely shut him out of everything?